Highly Adjustable with Smooth Transitions
The BASI Systems® Wunda Chair has an innovative pedal design that extends mobility, offers smooth transitions and finetuning adjustability of spring tension and handle height. Your BASI Systems® Wunda Chair comes with prepared ports to seamlessly accommodate the revolutionary F2 System® upgrade.
- Smooth transitions between resistance settings without removal of springs
- Rounded ergonomic split pedal offers comfort as well as consistent and broad range of motion
- Seat, pedal, and handle grips are covered in orthopedic cushioning with easy-grip antibacterial material
- Removable handles have four locking positions every 6.5 centimeters, 2.56 inches
- Prepared ports support the F2 System® upgrade, adding a finely adjustable spring system to chair work
Higher pedal design offers greater mobilty options.
Adjustable handles have non-slip padding.
Spring resistance can be changed easily without removing springs.
|wooden frame only||28.7" / 73 cm||35.5" / 90 cm||24.5" / 62 cm|
|with handles (minimum height)||21.7" / 55 cm||35.5" / 90 cm||46" / 117.5 cm|
|with handles (maximum height)||21.7" / 55 cm||35.5" / 90 cm||55.5" / 141 cm|
|padded surface of the seat||21.7" / 55 cm||17" / 43 cm||
BASI Systems’ revolutionary F2 System® adds unparalleled versatility and precision in spring angle and resistance settings. Multiple F2 Systems® can be added to the four existing ports along your reformer base and can be used individually or in unison.
BASI Pilates Owner and Founder, Rael Isacowitz presents the BASI Systems tutorial on the Wunda Chair apparatus. The BASI Systems Wunda Chair has an innovative pedal design that extends mobility, offers smooth transitions and adjustability of spring tension and handle height. Watch as Rael guides you through the setting options designed to accommodate any Pilates training level.